skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fashion
Makeup, Bridal Makeup, Bra, Tattoo, Mahndi, Beauty Icon, Nails, Man Fashion
Social Icons
Home
Heidi Klum Fantastic Style
The night has a thousand eyes,
and the day but one;
Yet the light of the bright world dies
With the dying sun.
The mind has a thousand eyes,
And the heart but one;
Yet the light of a whole life dies,
When love is done.......................
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Stylish Beauty
Our Life begins with our name, Learning the ways & playing the game, We keep growing slowly experiencing a lot, To be clever cracking...
Beauty In Water
There was a time, when I was alone, then one fine day I met you by chance. On the train, you sat by the window. Talking to your friend...
Julianne Moore Beautiful Dress
I'd tied up my heart, conquered my emotions. About love and life, I had strong notions. Love is a fantasy, to myself I'd say; ...
New Look of Your Feet
But take it from one who has learned the hard way, if you want your feet to look as sexy as the shoes they're wearing, you...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Social Icons
Labels
Babies
(3)
Beauty Thunder
(37)
Bra
(11)
Bridal
(10)
Hair Style
(7)
Jewellary
(6)
Mahndi Design
(6)
Makeup
(13)
Man Love
(4)
Miss Universe Collection
(6)
Nails
(3)
Shoes
(4)
Tattoo
(6)
Valentine's Dresses
(7)
Valentine's Gifts
(3)
Valentine's Shoes
(3)
Women Dresses
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment